Windows 10 has turned out to be the most confusing operating system launched till now. Windows 10 is no doubt the best operating system with the most attractive features but the new trends and experiments on Windows 10 have made it difficult for users to understand all the features of Windows 10.
Some of the old features of Windows are now updated or replaced with new features in Windows 10. Moreover, some of the frequently used features of Microsoft are now replaced by new names or places on the computer.
One of these features is the SafeSearch option, people are unable to find SafeSearch on their new Windows 10. People are having difficulty in turning the SafeSearch on or turn off SafeSearch on their new Windows 10 computer. People are facing a lot of issues with SafeSearch on their new Windows 10 computer that includes:
- SafeSearch won’t turn on
- SafeSearch won’t turn off
- SafeSearch keeps turning on
If you are among those who have been facing issues with the SafeSearch option on their computer and are looking out for answers on how to turn on SafeSearch on Windows 10, then you are at the right blog. We have searched all over the internet and have come up with some of the effective solutions to your problems with the SafeSearch option. Read the blog and find out how to turn on safe search. Following the easy step by step guide mentioned below to turnoff SafeSearch or turn it on on your Windows 10 computer.
Turn Safesearch On Or Off On Windows 10 Computer:
If you are having an issue with SafeSearch that your SafeSearch won’t turn on. It is not difficult to turn on SafeSearch on your computer or turn it off. You can do the above by following the steps provided below. Follow these simple step by step guide and solve your problem with the SafeSearch option on Windows 10 computer.
- First of all, open up your internet browser on your computer and visit Bing.com
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner present on Bing.com and select more from the list.
- Now move your cursor to the taskbar, search out for settings and click on the first result that appears after searching it.
- Now after this, a pop-up screen would appear on your screen. From this window, you can select your SafeSearch preferences from Strict, Moderate or Off.
- Now, select the preference you want and this would apply your changes on your Windows.
By following the above steps, you would know how to turn on SafeSearch on Windows 10 whenever you like to do it.
You can also Read : How to Fix 0x000000d1 Error on Windows Easily in 2019
This was the guide for people who were having trouble with their SafeSearch option on Windows 10 and were looking forward to how to turn on SafeSearch on their computer. By following these simple steps you can also easily turn off SafeSearch on your computer apart from turning it on. If you like this guide, stay tuned with us for more updates.