Are you experiencing error 691 the remote connection was denied or 691 windows code related other errors? Well if yes, then you might be landed at right place. Because today in this article we are going to share the quick tips and suggestions to help you quickly resolve this problem you are facing on your windows PC in 2019. So follow this guide to know about error messages, error causes and fixing this error on your PC easily and quickly.
691 error is mainly a dial up connection error shows in Windows 10. You will see this error popping on your windows screen when you are trying to establish a dial up connection without your network so that you will be able to get access to web (internet). The problem happens because either your dial up connection is unable to run properly or unsecured and preventing your computer from connected to the internet and showing following errors on your Windows screen.
Error 691 Messages
When you face 691 error on your PC, you might see the following error messages pop up on your windows computer/laptop screen, let’s have a look at these error messages:
Error 691: Access was denied because the username and/or password was invalid on the domain.
Error 691: The computer you are dialing in to cannot establish a Dial-Up Networking connection. Check your password, and then try again.
Error 691 Causes
This error encounters and pops on windows screen because of the following problems which are discussed below:
- Dial up security connection option is configured incorrectly.
- You may have used incorrect password or username.
- In dial up connections properties box in option tab, you might have enabled include windows logon domain.
How to Fix error 691 on PC Easily
Learn how to fix 691 error on PC easily by following the suggestions/ways which are mentioned below:
Make Sure Login Credentials are Correct
You need to make sure that login details you have entered are correct as it is main/key thing in order to fix 691 error. Once you have successfully done this step, then it will ask you to confirm identity. To make sure that you have entered correct details, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all click on start, then hover your mouse to connect to option and choose dial up connection option.
- After that choose properties and then choose option tab.
- Next you will need to choose clear include windows logon domain option and hit OK button.
- Now click on Dial. if the above steps are correct, dial up connection will be created otherwise not and you will see error.
- After successful dial up connection, then you will be asked to confirm identity. Once you have done identity verification, this error will be resolved.
Cleaning Windows Registry Files
Most of the times windows registry entries gets corrupted or damaged and it causes your computer to slow down or causes different windows error to show on screen. It is highly recommended to use free registry cleaner program for fixing this problem.
Check : How to Fix wow error 132 Easily (World Of Warcraft Error Message)
So these are the tips and ways that you can start following if you want to quickly solve error 691 on your windows PC. I hope this guide helped you to resolve your problem, if you have any queries regard this error or any other windows related error, don’t forget to let us know in the comment box.