Sometimes you have to face some problems which left you unable to connect with the internet and when you run troubleshooter in your system then may you get the following error message like:
“WIFI doesn’t have any IP configuration.”
In this guided article, I’ll let you know about some effective ways to fix such errors.
What can be the reason behind it?
WiFi IP configuration problem can occur for many reasons. Some of them can be:
- Outdated or faulty drivers or software.
- Some issues in the network settings.
- Some missing files of the system, etc.
How can you fix this issue?
You can solve it by the following methods:
BY ADVANCED SYSTEM REPAIR TOOL:
This tool is of such kind that is specially designed for your computer, which scans and repair all the errors found it quickly.
It is too beneficial for all systems that find all the bugs or viruses and make necessary fixes quickly. It also helps in repairing some registry files of your computer, can immediately update old software or any drivers, remove cache files, and keeps your system safe from any damage.
Now follow the steps mentioned below if you want to have this tool in your system.
- Download Advance system repair tool in your system through the website.
- Now start scanning your windows present on your PC.
- Press the button of “FIX” and it will definitely repair this error.
TO RESET TCP/IP:
This method is the most effective method to recover any issue regarding network on your Pc.
There is only a need to run some commands in the administrative command prompt, and it is effortless that you can do it in just a few minutes.
You can perform this function by the following process.
- First of all, open the command prompt.
- Now run the commands as follows:
- Netsh Winsock reset
- Netsh in tip reset
- Now reboot your PC.
- After that, you will observe that your Wi-Fi is working correctly.
TO RENEW IP ADDRESS:
There may sometimes be an IP configuration issue occurs between devices. It can cause due to that you have assigned the same IP address in two s. So you need to renew the IP address for your system in order to solve this issue.
There is a need to follow the steps below.
- First of all, open an administrative command prompt on your computer.
- Now there is a need to run the following commands step by step.
Reinstall or re-update Wi-Fi adapter driver:
To remove this issue permanently, you have to reinstall a Wi-Fi adapter driver. For this, you have to follow the steps to uninstall it first and then to reinstall it with the latest and compatible version of its driver.
- First of all, go to the start menu and look out for a “Device Manager“
- Open the “Device Manager“
- Take a look for network adapters and try to expand it.
- Now right click on the driver adapter and push the button of “Uninstall” to remove it from your PC.
- Download the latest and compatible version of the driver and immediately install it.
- I am sure that your Wi-Fi will start working correctly.
To update drivers, software, or other components:
One of the main reasons for this WiFi error occurrence can be outdated software, drivers, or other components on your computer. You can also update this obsolete software, drivers, or other parts to the latest version by using advanced system repair tools. This tool provides you an easy solution for all the problems and issues on your computer.
In this article, I have mentioned all the efficient methods to resolve these Wi-Fi configuration problems and issues. By following the steps mentioned, you can fix this issue permanently!