Have you ever faced the problem that your computer can not connect to WiFi and when you try to run troubleshooter in Windows 10 you may get the following type of error message:
“Wi-Fi doesn’t have any IP configuration”.
In this article, I will let you know some effective ways to fix this problem in Windows 10 machine.
What can be the reason behind it?
Wi-Fi IP configuration problem can occur in your device due to many reasons. It includes outdated or faulty drivers, some issues in the network settings, and missing system files, etc.
How can you fix the Wi-Fi IP configuration issue?
You can fix this issue by the following methods.
Fix by using Advanced System Repair Tool:
Advanced System Repair Tool is the best tool to deal with many issues regarding installation; updating etc. this tool scans your whole PC and search for errors like missing system files, missing or outdated drivers, etc. and fixes all these errors related to network connection easily and automatically.
This tool is a very convenient method to fix the Wi-Fi IP configuration problem.
There are only 3 steps to fix this Error:
- Download Advanced System Repair Tool
- Start scanning your windows Pc.
- Press the “Fix” button to Repair this Error.
To Reset TCP/IP:
This method is the most effective method if you have any issues regarding the network in your PC.
There are only a few commands that you need to run in administrative command prompt and it is very easy.
You can perform this method by the following steps.
- First Open Administrative Command Prompt.
- Now you have to run following command back to back.
-netsh winsock reset
-netsh int IP reset
- Now you need to start your PC and after rebooting your PC, you will see that your Wi-Fi is working properly.
Renew IP Address:
There is sometimes an IP conflict issue occurs between devices. The reason which can behind it is that you have assigned the same IP address to more than one device. So if you want to fix this problem, release and renew the IP address for your device.
To go with this method, you have to follow these steps.
- Open the administrative command prompt.
- Now start running the following commands back to back.
Re-install or Re-update Wireless adapter driver:
To fix your problem permanently with ease, you have to reinstall a wireless adapter driver. But for this, you just have to follow the steps given below to uninstall it first and then to reinstall it with the latest and compatible version of the driver.
- Just click on Start Menu and look for the device manager.
- Now, open the “Device Manager”.
- Take a Look for Network adapters and try to expand it.
- Now you have to click Right on driver adapter.
- Then push “Uninstall” to remove it from your PC.
- Download the latest version of the driver and then immediately install it.
- I believe then Your Wi-Fi will surely start working properly.
To Update PC, Drivers and all other components:
It is a fact that an outdated version of OS, drivers, and softwares can cause lots of issues and problems in your devices. Then you should do it? You have to update all the components, drivers and softwares by using Advanced System Repair Tool.
This tool provides you an easy way by one-click solution for all the problems and issues occurring in your PC. It also updates all the drivers by itself and installs missing drivers and system files automatically.
In this article, I have mentioned all the efficient methods for you to fix Wi-Fi IP configuration problems and issues. So follow those steps and make your problems solved permanently.