Fix the error Page Fault In Nonpaged Area – Windows 10
The death of the blue screen or the bsod is a mega mind of all the new errors that display on many of the screens that called Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. There have been lots of reasons which cause these types of errors. One such error found very often these days is the windows 10 error nonpaged area. This problem can be fixed only when the correct measures are taken. You need the right protocol to fix this error. This problem which is occurring in the windows 10 platform is very frustrating for many of its users and it is also quite tough to troubleshoot. With just a few clicks this error cannot be solved.
Page Fault In Nonpaged Area problem occurs when windows cannot find information in the memory. The root of this problem may be because of hardware or software. Due to some faulty elements in the RAM, this problem may arise in your device. It can also be a result of very poor memory and any issue in the antivirus. Many users have invested their time to search on websites to fix this problem. However, you may not have to search and waste your time on this issue rather in this article you will find instructions about the causes of this problem and the various methods and solutions for this problem.
Here Is the Some Steps To Solve Your Problem
Now let’s see some of the common causes for this fault in nonpaged areas. All these instructions are very simple. Any user can effortlessly fix the problem when all you carefully follow all these simple points. The issue of the nonpaged error may cause your system to not restart properly. The user may find it very difficult to restart their device and this may be due to many problems.
In the service area where your system works there, the antivirus scanner may have been disabled. This problem is one of the main reasons you will get the non-paged error. The windows 10 unlike other devices it is developed with an inbuilt windows virus defender. Due to this reason, your windows 10 non paged error will not allow your device to restart properly this may happen whenever you try to restart your device. It is better if you have updated your older version of Windows 7 or 8 to the windows 10. However, this issue can become even more problematic if you have installed a clean install option on your device. When comparing with other cause many users have told that most of the nonpaged error occurs because of this reason.
The installation of not proper or wrong drivers to the device may cause the page fault in nonpaged area. The wrong driver may try to access your devise memory and if it is not supportable to it than the problem will occur. One of the exact problems caused by the driver is when the graphics of it is automatically updated. There are many ways and steps available with which you can fix the error caused by the system drivers.
Blue screen error may be displayed in your screen when the memory page has been disabled. When there is no memory page then automatically the error will appear as the system will find no information regarding it. In the inbuilt or seated memory if wrong information is set then you may definitely face the nonpaged error in your windows 10 system. As the system will not get the right information when searching it will produce the error on the screen.
This cause is very common and many users have faced this issue. This problem comes under the hardware category. When the hardware of your system in which the windows 10 has been saved and installed may have been damaged. This damage of hardware can cause the page fault in nonpaged error. Due to the damage of hardware, you can see a completely blue screen on your system. This cause can be seen in windows 7 and XP also.
The windows 10 non paged error is faced by many of the users who are using the Windows versions 7 and 8. However, the users who are using the Windows 8 version when facing such problems they use the preinstalled debugging tool of windows.
Fix the Windows 10 Page Fault in Non-Paged Area With these Following Methods
From the windows forum, you may get many irrelevant and unnecessary tweaks. However, the following methods are solid solutions to fix this problem without any difficulty. The below suggested 5 methods are really useful. Let’s see them one by one.
You can also check : Facetime for PC Download
Using the improved options of windows
- If you are jammed at the blue screen page and your PC is restarting without any interruption you have to shut it down. You can do this pressing the button to shut it down with force. It will close the PC without making it starting off again.
- Now again when the PC restarts you have to start it using the F8 key in the windows 10. It will start a new boot screen which will contain the menu of the advanced option. You have to make sure if it is there in the mode called as the safe mode. You have to “Select last known good configuration option” which is the best way to make it safe. This will make the PC to start in the good configuration from it. The page fault in the non-page then will come to an end immediately.
- Press F12 now instead of the command F8 when you restart your computer. You have to do this when a screen with white text is visible when you restart.
- A new menu and another type of texts will appear when you press F12.
- Select the option of disabling memory cache and then you can save the settings and after that exit.
- Now allow the time for the computer to boot and restart.
- Press the option of Windows Key+ R and then after that enter “chkdsk/f/r C:” on the dialog box. After that press the key ‘enter’.
This will fix the issue of the hard drive. This is enabled with the command that will see if there are any errors. However if the problem of a page fault in nonpaged area arises again in the windows 10, you can try using the next solution to the problem at hand. If this method fails the next method can certainly help you with this problem.
Adjusting the Paging File Manager
Sometimes the error may be caused because of some unknown and unidentified hardware problem. This trick will help you get rid of the problem.
- Open the panel called as the control panel and choose the option system or you can also right click on the computer to select the properties.
- Now on the left-hand side you have to choose the option of advanced settings.
- Click the settings which will be present under the performance option.
- Now click the advanced tab option. Under the advanced tab option, there will be the virtual memory title and you can choose the options change.
- Now uncheck the option called as “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” and now choose the option no paging file.
- Next, you have to press OK several times because then only the dialog box will get out. After this, you have to restart the computer.
- Now follow the above steps if you have started it again. At this second time check the option of “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” and click the system managed size.
This method will work for a few people but if you still feel that this will not work for you, try performing this next method and check if it works for you.
Update and Disable the Driver that is at Fault
Sometimes if you have updated a driver for any type of hardware it can be a faulty driver. We all know that the drivers on the windows are important for its functions. Unfortunately, the drivers rather than being of help for the problem become the cause of the problem. However, there is a way to fix this.
- Click start and go to the device manager.
- Now click on the right on the device for the driver you have updated recently. Click the rollback driver option.
- You can choose the properties for this function also. Choose the driver tab and then go for the roll back driver option.
- If you are unable to see the options given above then it means that there is only one driver actually installed in the device.
- In the end, you can click the option ‘uninstall’ and then restart the computer. This method will help you the fix the problem of the non-paged area in windows 10.
There are still other methods you can try. By checking and removing the RAM you can fix this error or through anti-virus software you can do away with the problem of page error. Inspect the memory dumps if there are any problems present there. These are some of the steps you can take to make your computer let go of the page error.